Richard’s Wellcare Sleep Support
Statistics show that nearly 40 million Americans suffer from some type of sleep disorder; the most common being insomnia. There are many causes of sleep disorders and many factors that contribute to their severity. The high incidence of stress and the impact of the stress of everyday life on sleep quality and quantity are well documented. Many individuals are looking for an all natural safe and effective way to help them get the sleep they need. A major concern is that these individuals also want to avoid the feelings of sedation, drowsiness and “morning after” fatigue that often come with taking many over-the-counter sleep aids. Our newly reformulated Sleep Support is a unique formula containing natural ingredients that help provide support for a good night’s sleep with out unpleasant side effects.*
Benefits of Richard’s Wellcare Sleep Support:
- Double-blind placebo-controlled human studies show Suntheanine® helps support a healthy response to stress, helps reduce nervous tension and promotes relaxation.*
- By supporting normal, healthy levels of the neurotransmitters dopamine and serotonin, Ltheanine helps support sleep efficiency and quality.
- In addition one may experience the mental state of being “refreshed” upon awakening.*
- Melatonin, a hormone secreted by the pineal gland of the brain helps regulate the “Wake/Sleep” cycle. Melatonin levels increase in the dark, preparing the body for sleep. Aging often leads to decreases in melatonin secretion which makes supplementation beneficial.*
- Passionflower helps provide support against stress and anxiety. It also seems to play a role in supporting normal, healthy cortisol levels. Studies show elevated cortisol levels interfere with normal, healthy sleep patterns.*
- Valerian has been studied for its role in helping to combat stress and anxiety. It also seems to play a role in supporting normal, healthy cortisol levels. Studies show elevated cortisol levels interfere with normal, healthy sleep patterns.*
- Vitamin B6 is essential for the production and metabolism of neurotransmitters. The body requires Vitamin B6 to synthesize serotonin from 5-HTP. The serotonin is then used to make melatonin, the hormone required for normal, healthy sleep patterns.*
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food & Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.