- 6 oz Jarrow Pomegranate Concentrate (in Richard’s Vitamin section)**
- 2 cups filtered water
- 5 Cinnamon Sticks (in Richard’s bulk section)
- 1/4 tsp each of ground ginger, nutmeg & clove (in Richard’s bulk section)
- 1 (750mL) bottle red wine (in Richard’s Wine section)
- 1/2 cup dried apple rings (in Richard’s bulk section)
- 1/2 cup spiced rum
- 1 bottle EACH of Cascade Ice Citrus Twist & Mixed Berry Cascade Ice Organic Sparkling Water (in Richard’s drink section)**
**ON SALE This Month at Richard’s
- Bring pomegranate concentrate, water, cinnamon sticks, nutmeg & clove to a simmer in a small saucepan over medium-low heat. Cook 10 minutes, then remove from heat and let steep 10 minutes.d ginger and stir to combine. Cover and chill at least 4 hours.
- To serve, fill pitcher or punch bowl with ice and pour sangria over. Top with Cascade Ice Sparkling Water.
Sangria, without ice or cider, can be made 1 day ahead. Cover and chill.