Hypotension or Low Blood Pressure
This is an abnormal condition where a person’s blood pressure (the pressure of the blood against the walls of the blood vessels during and after each beat of the heart) is much lower than usual, which can cause symptoms such as dizziness or lightheadedness. When the blood pressure is too low, there is inadequate blood flow to the heart, brain, and other vital organs.
A blood pressure level that is borderline low for one person may be normal for another. The most important factor is how the blood pressure changes from the normal condition. Most normal blood pressures fall in the range of 90/60 mm Hg to 120/80 mm Hg, but a significant change, even as little as 20 mm Hg, can cause problems for some people.
- VITAMIN C AND Bioflavonoids, to help strengthen blood vessel walls.
- VITAMIN K, for capillary strength.
- MAGNESIUM AND CALCIUM help with proper contraction and relaxation of muscle tissue.
- VITAMIN E, to help improve circulation.
- HAWTHORN BERRY, GOTU KOLA, AND BILBERRY to help normalize blood pressure
- LICORICE ROOT AND SIBERIAN GINSENG may all help to elevate blood pressure.
Leave a Comment