Everybody feels tired now and then, but fatigue goes beyond that. Fatigue is a feeling of being tired almost all the time. This deep exhaustion is not an illness in itself; it’s most often a symptom of some other disorder, such as insomnia, nutrition deficits, overwork, too much exercise (or too little), or certain medical conditions.
- B-COMPLEX is essential to the health of your immune and nervous systems. A fatigue-fighting combination should contain all the B vitamins, especially vitamin B12, biotin, and folic acid.
- VITAMIN C strengthens the immune system, speeds healing, and helps the adrenal gland, which regulates production of stress hormones in the body.
- GINSENG (Panax and Siberian) have long been associated with energy. Panax ginseng is commonly used to improve both mental and physical vitality. The fatigue-fighting Siberian ginseng is used to increase stamina and prevent stress-related illnesses.
- NADH is showing promise for improving energy levels in people with chronic fatigue syndrome, and it may also be useful for more common types of persistent fatigue.
- ADRENAL COMPLEX which includes such beneficial substances as Siberian ginseng, licorice, and the B vitamin pantothenic acid, helps stimulate the adrenal gland to raise energy and lower stress.
- MAGNESIUM is vital in the manufacture of ATP (adenosine triphosphate), the energy source inside each cell. If a magnesium deficiency is a cause of fatigue, you should see improvement in 3 to 4 weeks.
- AMINO ACIDS. Many factors can cause low blood levels of amino acids, with fatigue as the predominant symptom.
- FLAXSEED OIL is an excellent source of essential fatty acids. The predominant symptom of fatty acid deficiency is fatigue.