Ashwagandha, also known as Indian ginseng or Winter Cherry, is a plant in the nightshade family native to the dry regions of India, northern Africa and the Middle East. Traditionally used in ayurvedic medicine, the root of this small shrub is used for a variety of ailments and is considered an adaptogenic herb.
Features & Benefits
- Supports the immune system
- Combats the effects of stress
- Supports energy without stimulating the heart
Suggestions & Precautions
- Should never be used for those who are pregnant
- Those with thyroid conditions should check with a health care provider before use